- Training with people but competing against yourself
- Developing functional strength that is useful in the real world
- Minimum training time to produce maximum training results
- A fusion of calisthenics, Olympic weightlifting, circuit training, cardio, track and gymnastics
- Constantly varied to maximize the training response
- Full body training blending strength and aerobic conditioning
- Group training, camaraderie and community
- For everybody – scale-able and effective for everyone from novice to elite
CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning program for many police academies and tactical operations teams, military special operations units, champion martial artists, and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide.
Our program delivers a fitness that is, by design, broad, general, and inclusive. Our specialty is not specializing. Combat, survival, many sports, and life reward this kind of fitness and, on average, punish the specialist.
The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. We’ve used our same routines for elderly individuals with heart disease and cage fighters one month out from televised bouts. We scale load and intensity; we don’t change programs.
The needs of Olympic athletes and our grandparents differ by degree not kind. Our terrorist hunters, skiers, mountain bike riders and housewives have found their best fitness from the same regimen.
Thousands of athletes worldwide have followed our workouts posted daily on this site and distinguished themselves in combat, the streets, the ring, stadiums, gyms and homes.
We also publish the CrossFit Journal, designed to support the CrossFit community detailing the theory, techniques, and practice d by our coaches in our gym, in essence bringing your garage or gym into ours, making you a part of the CrossFit family.
1 Year commitment=$109 a month
6 Month Commitment=$134 a month
Twice a week=$120 monthly
10% Discount for
Current and X-Military
Other discounts will be granted for larger groups
Drop In $17,
11 Classes $170 (1 Free)
2 Weeks (4 Classes) $75
Call ahead for Mon/ Friday 7am class and all 530am classes